With the ongoing spread and ever-changing nature of COVID-19, we are closely following the guidelines of local, state, and federal health officials. It is our goal to ensure that we provide the cleanest facility possible for the safety of our patients. With that in mind, we have implemented procedures and protocols to align with that goal. If you need any assistance outside of these measures, don’t hesitate to give us a call ASAP. Some measures include:
- Our facility is thoroughly sanitized including doorknobs, countertops, common areas, and patient areas three times per day.
- All office personnel must wear the proper personal protective equipment including masks at all times.
- For patients that do not have or cannot afford a mask, one will be provided to free of charge. These masks came as a donation from an 85-year-old patient of Norvell’s Hearing Aid Center.
- Only one patient (and accompanying friend or family member) will be allowed in the facility at a time.
- Scheduled appointments are REQUIRED.
- All patient paperwork can be filled out electronically.
- Curbside services are available including hearing aid pick up, cleaning services and battery replacement.
Over 54 Years of Service
Norvell’s Hearing Aid Center began in 1967 by Geneva and Homer Norvell on Main Street in downtown Zanesville. With their background working for Beltone in Boston, MA, Geneva, and Homer had a “working knowledge” that they could bring to the residents of Zanesville and surrounding areas. The practice continued to grow and prosper through the years as hearing aids continued to improve and transition from analog to digital. Gaining knowledge and experience from Geneva and Homer, their son Brad focused his education in the industry and joined the practice in 1982 after his college graduation. Working side by side, the Norvell family grew their patient base and provided the product and service that area citizens needed to the point that they moved the business to its current location at 735 Princeton Avenue, at the north end of Zanesville.
In 2006, Brad went from part-owner of Norvell’s Hearing Aid Center to owner and president. Brad continues in the position today as the company continues to provide quality care and workmanship of its products to the Zanesville community and the surrounding eleven counties. Offices are located in both Zanesville, Cambridge, and our industry-leading Mobile Unit. You can reach Norvell’s Hearing Aid Center by calling: (740) 453-1103.